Mulberry (Part Two) - How I Made My First Ever Delicious Jam In Life With The Mulberries I Picked.


Having picked the little mulberry fruits from my little, potted Mulberry tree  ( Morus rubra ) at my small, patio, backyard garden, I headed straight back to my little kitchen which is just a few steps away and started playing with my first ever jam-making! 


It was as much fun as picking the little fruits!  I was especially curious and excited about how my very first one would turn out to be. Would it turn out spoilt and have all my precious little fruits wasted? Or how would I like it if it did set? 


Find it all out here in the video below:



Finally, hope you have enjoyed watching the video! Do stay tuned to see what I did next to the now fruitless tree. See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, mulberry jam! Sounds delicious. Enjoy!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it indeed was, Snowbird! Thank you! I finished it in just two days!

      Delete
  2. I would have eaten it in one sitting, it looked fantastic!xxx

    ReplyDelete