Mulberry (Part Five)-How I Prepared My Mulberry Tea Leaves In Tea Bags For Future, Easy Consumption.


I don't like to waste good stuffs. So, after I pruned my little potted Mulberry tree some two to three weeks back, I saved all the removed leaves. I dried, dry-fried and stuffed them all into two big, handmade tea bags given by a good friend so I could just add hot water onto them and enjoy anytime I want to without having to cook and sieve them. This video is all about how I prepared them so. 



Thank you for watching!



2 comments:

  1. Oh....mulberry tea! How wonderful! I've never pan dried leaves. So interesting.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, this is my first time pan-frying the already sun-dried leaves, Snowbird! The tea is more aromatic this way, I was told. Have yet to try the tea. It is still sitting on my dining table now.

      Delete