My plants are enjoying the abundance of RAIN!



As a " non-resident " gardener, I depend very much on Mother Nature to take care of my plants. 



Without " her " I could not possibly have ...


... these beautiful fruit, herb and vegetable plants ...




... and ...


... these wonderful blooms and buds ...



... happily greeting me when I stepped into my small backyard garden in Ipoh this past Thursday.



How I appreciate " her " most kind works! Tirelessly " pouring " water from the sky almost every day especially! Oh, how my plants are enjoying them all!



Thank you so much oh dear Mother Nature! Thank you!




6 comments:

  1. They seem happy living by themselves!The little joys that they bring into your life money cannot buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jason Phang, they seem so really! Thanks to the recent rainy weather we have had! Hope your plants are as happy too!
      I absolutely agree!

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures. Although we always moan about having too much or not enough rain the plants certainly need it to thrive as your plants show. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Flighty, for your kind comment!
      I absolutely agree.

      Delete
  3. True we always depend on Mother Nature to care for our plants when we are away. Happy for you, all the plants look fresh and full of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...RAIN! Oh my....just loving your blooms!xxx

    ReplyDelete