Welcome Weeds!


Yes. You read it right. I welcome weeds. Those that grow on those cracked concrete spots at my backyard. I find them very pretty and unique. They make each of those spots resembles a miniature ferns-moss-weeds rock or stone garden. I did not and never have to plant them. Nature did and would do it all. I just have to sit back and enjoy. Now is only the beginning. They have just settled in not long ago. Hopefully I could see them grow, mature, reproduce, die and rot. Again and again. On those cracked concrete spots. I may be adding more planters of plants at my backyard in time. But never would I interfere with the beautiful works of nature on those cracked concrete spots. I want to see how those landscapes there would evolve over time. How nature would work wonders with those plants that people so-called ' weeds '. Those weeds that I so welcome!








5 comments:

  1. Nice post and pictures. I'm happy to let most 'weeds' grow on my plot paths as they're good for wildlife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this attitude! Some of my favourite plants are weeds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Flighty, thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm happy for all the wildlife who make themselves homes at your plot. You do have a kind thought for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ali ( The Mindful Gardener ), thank you! And ' ha ha! '. How can anyone not favour some of them ( weeds ) when they can be quite interesting, unique and pretty?

    ReplyDelete