Beautiful Melody Fills My Backyard Garden


Nothing feels more heavenly than to step into my backyard garden - when the sky is clear, when the soft wind whistles from afar, when the birds sing happily at the closest proximity and when the plants dance gently under the sun - amidst the most beautiful, pleasant and positive melody played from my Outdoor, Solar-powered Chanting Machine that fills the air.

And nothing feels happier than to share it here with all of you.. Hence, a short video clip .... Enjoy!


* I am sorry that the melody recorded is far from perfect as I am very much an amateur when it comes to video recording.
*  And I am sorry that the birds had suddenly decided to stop singing for a while, while I was recording this the other day ( as though they did not wish to have their beautiful, precious songs being reproduced ).


** For this beautiful melody that fills my backyard garden, I have to really thank my eldest sister for giving me her extra Outdoor, Solar-powered Chanting Machine which my third brother had given her. I have to also thank my third brother for having given me ONE earlier which I had installed at my front yard planter. They are such easy to install and operate machines. There are a few melodies to choose from and the volumes are adjustable. I did not even have to read the operating manual when I assembled the parts and operated them. So far, they are able to play melodies 24 hours a day non-stop. GREAT MACHINES! AND HOPEFULLY, GREAT, HAPPY PLANTS!


No comments:

Post a Comment