A Neighbour's Edible Garden Plots


This morning when I went to my eldest sister's house in Cheras, I saw two pretty, small plots of edible greens in front of one of her neighbours' house. The vegetables and fruit tree were just so neatly planted that they caught my attention and hence, prompted me to take some pictures of them.

Here are the pictures which I have taken :


Neatly planted Bitter Gourd Plant ( Momordica charantia ), Baby Spinach ( Amaranthus gangeticus ), Aloe Vera and Brinjals ( Solanum melongena ).

Bitter Gourd Plant climbing on a string-made trellis.

Baby Spinach growing so well

Sweet Potato Leaves ( Ipomoea Batatas ) ( Taiwan species ) planted in polystyrene containers, Guava Tree ( Psidium guajava ), Sweet Potato Leaves and Fragrant Pandanus ( Pandanus amaryllifolius ) planted on the ground by the roadside.

Rapeseed ( Brassica napus ) planted in polystyrene containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment